We work in partnership with our parents so that together we support the learning and development of each child.
Parents are a child’s first and longest-lasting teachers, who have tremendous influence throughout their lives. Research shows that a child’s achievement in life is significantly impacted when parents support their learning and development. For this reason, we work in partnership with our parents so that together we support the learning and development of each child. Our Parent Partnership Promise includes:
- daily ‘check in’ and ‘check out’ where parents and staff ensure a smooth handover and exchange of information
- weekly communication with home about the individual child usually via email;
- weekly newsletters; termly publication;
- regular informal coffee or teatimes;
- termly parental consultations;